GDPR information clause
In connection with the EU Regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR) just entering into force, we have taken steps to adapt internal procedures to the requirements of the new law. Below you will find information that will allow you to familiarize yourself with the principles of personal data protection in our company.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 (GDPR), we inform you about the following issues:
- The administrator of your personal data is Ekoinbud sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-298) at ul. Geodetów 29. Please send any questions regarding the method and scope of processing your personal data and the scope of your rights to the address email@example.com
- We process your personal data to conclude the contract (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO).
- You can request us to access your data, rectify, transfer, delete, limit processing, as well as object to their further processing at any time.
- The personal data that you entrust to us is stored in our Customer Database. It is properly secured so that it does not fall into the wrong hands or be lost. We will process personal data contained therein until the purpose of processing ceases, i.e. until the end of cooperation or until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
- We will archive your personal data for 6 years for the purposes of accepting your complaint, claims, their consideration and sending a reply, as well as due to the Accounting Act.
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities authorized to obtain personal data with whom we have a relevant entrustment agreement.
- We will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
- We would also like to inform you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), based in Warsaw (00-923) at ul. Stawki 2.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide it may result in refusal to conclude the contract.